Roof Inspections without Face-to-Face Interactions: how TEC is protecting customers and employees
As our government is taking steps to slow, and eventually stop the spread of the novel coronavirus (referred to in the medical community as COVID-19), the roofing industry is putting extra safety measures in place to protect their customers and their employees. While we have closed our offices at The Exterior Company, we are still scheduling appointments so that we can get to you as soon as we’re able to begin working. Once we get the all-clear, we will be right back at it, and with an abundance of safety measures put in place to continue to protect everyone. Zero transmission and social distancing is our mantra right now, and we’re backing that with action.
When you call The Exterior Company for a roof repair or replacement, or for us to do a free inspection to check for storm damage, this is what you can expect:
- Homeowner shares information and exterior needs via phone call, website form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project Manager reaches out to schedule an appointment time
- Project Manager texts or calls homeowner upon arrival to appointment
- With permission given via the phone, our Project Manager inspects roof and/or home for damage
- Project Manager shares inspection findings either via video call (FaceTime, GChat, Skype, etc.), photos (or all of the above depending on homeowner preference)
- Videos/photos are shared with homeowner via email
- Project Manager discusses next steps with homeowner via a phone call
If it is determined a homeowner has any storm damage and a roof or exterior repair is necessary, your Project Manager will communicate digitally using the abovementioned forms of communication. At no time will
there be face-to-face contact.
These are uneasy times, and yet we know life goes on. Many homeowners are taking advantage of their time
at home, away from work and hectic sports schedules, to pay attention to things that have fallen by the
wayside. Now is a great time to give us a call to check your roof/exterior inspection off of your to-do list. As
always, our customers are our number one priority and we are doing everything we can to continue servicing
them. To call for a free inspection or to schedule a roof repair or replacement, please visit our Facebook page and send us a message, call our office at 844-755-3264 and leave a message, or fill out our Contact Form on our website.